Friday, January 10, 2014

Bubbly

Today we did a little thawing out in Wisconsin. After 40-50 below zero temps this week with the wind chill a little rain and 30 degree weather is a treat. I don't like winter weather to begin with, but I had two less days of school this week, so this little lady isn't going to complain. 

Anyway, the heat wave (little winter joke) we are having this weekend really makes me want to have spring come even quicker. Unfortunately, I think winter is going to be hanging on for quite a while longer, so I did the next best thing...I made a bubbly and bright card. 

The bright color inspiration came from Colour Q #223


My very literal interpretation of the theme came from Cas-ology's Bubbly Challenge


I used Papertrey Ink's Sketched Shapes for the bubbles and Stampin' Up's Geometrical for the sentiment. 


Enjoy your heat wave!


4 comments:

  1. Love those "sketchy" circles and they are perfect for that sentiment in all their bubbly brightness! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda ... we used the same bubbly ... great minds! Love the wonderful airy-ness you've created ... a fabulously bright and happy card! Thanks so much for popping by my blog and leaving me some sweet words ... it's much appreciated! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these bubble!!!! SO FRESH and lively and gorgeous!!

    Thanks so much for adding this tithe CASology Gallery, so fun! Thanks for joining us and I hope you can join in again !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, Amanda, love your bubbles! So happy to see you at the colourQ, thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete