Saturday, January 18, 2014

Flower Power

I love how the color yellow has the power to uplift even your worst day. This sweet set of colors and inspiration from Fusion Card Challenge #2 was all I needed to make an uplifting little card. 


This time I didn't use their sketch, but the Very Vanilla, So Saffron, and Going Gray color scheme and flowers gave me all I needed for this little gem. Oh, and let's not forget the bit of woodgrain. I'm obsessed with woodgrain right now. 


I love the generally muted and neutral color palette for this simple card. No frills, no bling, just simple. I feel like a Florida Orange Juice commercial right now, but seriously, I didn't think this card needed any of that. Sometimes the best things are done simply. 

Thanks for stopping and happy weekend. 


5 comments:

  1. Oh, how sweet this is! Love the CAS design...the cute 'hello' on the die cut...and the adorable layered flowers! Anyone would smile at pulling this pretty creation out of an envy!! So glad you could join us at FUSION! Do come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CAS and so beautiful. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pretty layered blooms ... so glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card - simple and elegant! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete