Sunday, January 19, 2014

Color Block Globe

Ever since I bought the Love You More stamp set from Stampin' Up, I have been dying to use the cute little globe that says, "You mean the world to me." Well folks, today is that day!




and Colour Q's Challenge (#224) including Island Indigo, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Going Gray, and Whisper White


Gave me the inspiration to make this simple, yet cute card. 


I took the three pops of color and stitched them together with my sewing machine. Then I colored in the globe using Pool Party and Smoky Slate markers so I could stamp the sentiment on the image instead of below it. 

I think we might use this as a Valentine's card from Owen to Papa. I love that the colors aren't too girly, which Valentine's colors tend to be. 

Thanks for looking and happy Sunday!


7 comments:

  1. Your color blocks make a perfect background! Love the stitches! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Amanda! Love the color blocking and stitching! Great clean and simple card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Love this color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool card, Amanda, love that world image and your stitching! So happy to see you at the colourQ, thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and cute, the stitching adds a nice touch! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such warm colors and the stitching adds just the right touch!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love how you put together those blocks of color and I do love that globe stamp! Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete