Thursday, July 3, 2014

Mason Jar Lanterns- 4th of July Edition

Mason jar lanterns!

My big sister has been on my butt about not posting to our blog, so here it is. Out of all the amazing Pinterest crafts out there, I decided on this little beauty. I must first say that pealing the stickers off was a huge pain in the butt. Second, craft paint and glass don't get along very well. Amanda did the red and white ones; I did the blue. Always an amazing time crafting with my sister. Now only if we could figure out how to do it with out four toddler boys fighting over every toy in the toy box.

2 comments:

  1. Great inspiration for my box of mason jars in the basement. I would love it if you would share it on my meet up Monday Blog Party!
    http://jennymaire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! We are all linked up. We appreciate the invitation.

      Delete