Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Simple Celebrate

Do you ever find that your craft space, no matter how big or small, seems to have no room at all? Mine didn't and that meant it was time for a clean up. While I was doing this, I found a bunch of bits and pieces from previous projects, bits of stamped paper here, bits and baubles there, punched out shapes. You name it and I felt like I had it. Well these bits and pieces were the muse, along with Freshly Made Sketches #143 layout for my newest beauty. 

We have lots of birthdays and other celebrations coming up in July and August, so these little gem will come in handy. 


I used PTI's Ombre Builder for the swatch of green, it almost looks like grass. The circle is a Project Life journaling card. A small piece of Afternoon Tea DSP and the wood element come from Stampin' Up. I also had a small piece of Crumb Cake cardstock that had been stamped with the Hardwood stamp from Stampin' Up. All these pieces came together to create a super simple and easy card. 


4 comments:

  1. Really nice. I like that Ombre Builder stamp. I debated on whether to get it or not as I have so many backgrounds I don't use. I like the look of this, though. I really like your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! I love the wood piece!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when that happens - it's the best part of cleaning up a craft space!
    Your card is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the CAS simplicity of this card with all its gorgeous white space. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete