Friday, June 27, 2014

Cool as a...Popsicle

I was in love with the Summer Sweetness stamp set by Papertrey Ink before it ever arrived at my door. I love the cool popsicle designs. They are very summertime indeed. 

Not only was I inspired by Cas(e) This Sketch Challenge #82, but also by the fast approach of one of my favorite holidays, Fourth of July. 


I used both the Circle Scribbles and Summer Sweetness by Papertrey Ink to create this sweet card. 


I used a little Crystal Effects by Stampin' Up to make the popsicle look wet and juicy. 


Overall, I love the layout and think this could be a go-to design for me from now on. Happy weekend and stay "cool."

4 comments:

  1. Hello Amanda! Your card is so cute and the Popsicle looks so real. I love it. I knew I would regret not getting that Summer Sweetness from PTI. I have to head over there now, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these two stamp sets together !! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love your shiny popsicle! Great card! Thanks for joining us at CTS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that glossy popsicle layered over the scribble circle! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete