Monday, June 16, 2014

Owen's Birthday Quilt: Aqua, Green, and Gray

I have been busting it on this cute aqua, green, and gray quilt for Owen's birthday. I am not an excellent seamstress by any means, and there are a lot of mistakes on this quilt, A LOT, but I am so proud of the time and effort I put into making something special for my O's 2nd birthday. 


It was the first Twin sized quilt I've done, and man was it a beast to quilt. I just stitched in the ditch because it was super cumbersome to think of doing any more. I also made a real binding, for the first time. I was lazy before this and would roll the backing to the front to create a binding. I am proud I took time time and effort. 

I am looking forward to picnics and looking at stars on this blanket. I hope Owen loves it as much as I do. 

1 comment:

  1. that is gorgeous!!!! Shared on FB, and pinned. thanks for linking up to Create Link Inspire. Emily

    ReplyDelete