Friday, August 30, 2013

Bright Bubble Talk

I just got a box with a bunch of new Papertrey Ink stamps and dies this week. I couldn't be more excited. I am absolutely obsessed with the Bubble Talk set by Maile Belles. It reminds me of the doodles I draw during staff meetings. Oops, was I not supposed to admit that. It's cute, young, and fresh. 

Colour Q Challenge #204 and Pinspired Challenge #16 gave me a bright and youthful color selection to totally match this cool stamp set. 



I decided that because these colors were so vibrant that I really didn't need a lot and that keeping it simple and clean would really balance the bits of brightness. I even love the cute sketchy sentiment. This is a great card for a friend or possibly a student. 


Do you have a stamp set, color combo, or accessory that you are obsessed with at the moment?

4 comments:

  1. Fun bubbles, Amanda! Thanks for playing with us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a great take on the PINspired pin. Clean and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I love your CAS style!

    Thanks for playing along with Pinspired Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card. Wonderful work! I'm so glad you joined us this week at the Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete