Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Warm Thoughts

I'm in the midst of getting my classroom put together for the upcoming school year and therefore I have neglected our blog, but never fear...I am armed with a new post. 

I was trying my best to get several card challenges taken care of with one card, but my timing was off and I missed the ability to submit this beauty to one of the sites. 

I am in LOVE with the Perfect Blend set from Stampin' Up. I didn't think I would be, but it is sketchy brilliance. I'm not even a coffee drinker, but I want to put that cute little coffee image on everything I make. I like coloring the outline of the middle section to create adorable coffee sleeves. 


CAS-ual Fridays provided the color palette this week and the background was created using none other than clear stamping blocks and ink. I love the geometric look and color block vibe. 


I couldn't find a sentiment stamp that spoke to me so I hand wrote my own. I added a bit of extra pizzazz by making and watercoloring a clay flower. 


2 comments:

  1. Amanda, I love your added embellishment and hand written sentiment. So glad you could join us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very sweet card!!!Love your design, so original!

    ReplyDelete