Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hello Sunshine

It is no secret that kraft colored paper or Crumb Cake if you use Stampin' Up's color pallette is by far one of my favorite colors. I was excited when CAS-ual Fridays had the use of kraft colored paper and text in challenge #113


I used Crumb Cake cardstock as my card base and build from there. I used Papertrey Ink's Banner die to cut out a piece of polka dot craft paper from the Season of Style Paper Pack from Stampin' Up. I love this design because of its huge white dots. It adds a lot by just using a little. 

Next, I used the Papertrey Ink Hello die to cut out a shimmer sentiment using Champagne Glitter Paper. I love this pop of sparkle. Last, but not least I added a little extra text by stamping in Crumb Cake ink "Sunshine" from the Wonderful Words: Hello stamp set from Papertrey Ink. 


I think this card looks sophisticated, yet spunky and fun. Enjoy a sparkly day and a great Labor Day weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. Amanda I love the simplicity of your card! The glittery sentiment is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the kraft, Amanda - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/09/52-card-pickup-236.html

    ReplyDelete