Monday, August 26, 2013

Sweet Tea Anyone?

Yesterday I made a second birthday card and saved it to show today. It is sort of a companion piece to the card posted yesterday because I used the same color palette and a few of the same challenges. 

Again, Dynamic Duos #76 provided the fresh and sweet color selection with a couple neutrals thrown in for good measure. 


This time the Fusion Card Challenge #16 provided both inspiration and the card sketch as I decided to use both pieces for this card. I really love mason jars, have I mentioned that before? So, naturally I decided to use Papertrey Ink's Friendship Jar stamp set and die again. 


This time, though, I decided to fill it up with sweet tea. One thing I love about summer. The tag pieces are a combination of ribbon and scrap pieces of paper. I love that flags are a simple way to use small scraps. 


Simple, but sweet. Just like tea! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Love your sweet jar of tea Amanda!
    So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little jar!
    Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love all those little banners and that sweet jar. Love how you have filled it, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card...I love the mix/match of banners...the touch of ribbon is perfect. Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete