Friday, October 25, 2013

A Treat for my Boys

I love Halloween. It is the beginning of fall and the air is crisp and cool. Living in Wisconsin means that usually you need to find, make, or create a costume that can fit over a jacket or snowsuit. This year Owen is going to be a silly little monkey. Not far from the truth!

I posted yesterday and shared the cute little treat bags I made for our neighbor kids. I made treat bags for all my nephews as well. I think it is a cute little something that is special to each of the boys. I wanted to make each tag unique, but easy to mass produce. 

These tags fit perfectly with CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #118 Tags and Bags







I used some glassine bags I purchased from a store on the internet, but you could use any type. I made my tags from leftover designer paper, corduroy buttons, and my chalkboard marker. I stamped the date on the tags with my rotary stamp.  



Happy Halloween everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful combination of patterns! Thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use up patterned paper Amanda! The date stamp gives such a personal, finishing touch to your treat bags too...thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your embellished tag especially with the courderoy buttons!! Thanks for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete