Thursday, October 24, 2013

Trick-or-Treat Bags

These cute bags are no trick, but all treat. Since Nick works nights during the week, Owen and I are on our own for Halloween. And as much as I would love to sit home and pass out candy (not!), I would much rather be tromping around the neighborhood with my little man. 

We created these cute little bags for some of our neighbor kids. They each get their own personalized bag and a bit of candy. This saves me from sitting at home and spending oodles on candy. 





I used some small kraft bags from Michael's and some leftover designer paper from last Halloween. A super easy and super cute little gift for the neighbors. I can't wait to let Owen deliver these. 



Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Love your fun Halloween treat bags! Awesome paper, too! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Happy trick-o-treating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bags! Thanks so much fo joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete