Friday, October 4, 2013

Merci

I always wished I could have taken French, but they didn't offer it in my high school. I am jealous of my students now who get the opportunity to learn what sounds like a very beautiful language. I knew when I saw Papertrey Ink's Think Big Favorites #3 with the "Merci" sentiment in it that I had to have it. 

The bright colors were an inspiration from Pinspired Challenge #18. The minute I saw the bright mix of colors I knew I needed to use them. I love blues and greens and these look so good together. 


I paired up this sentiment with Papertrey Ink's Sketched Shapes in Bermuda Bay, Gumball Green, and Island Indigo to make a modern and simple card. 


I love the fact that I could just change the sentiment and this would make a perfect man or boy card, which we all know can be difficult to make and think up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment