Saturday, October 26, 2013

A Little Bit Country

A short drive from our house brings you out into the country in the middle of farm fields, barns, and beauty. I made this card for my last stamp group and realized right away that it fit CAS-ology's Challenge #67 Country Theme. 


I love the Hexagon punch, but what I think adds a little country is the patterns within them. The cross-hatch looks like a pair of faded denim jeans and the other like a gingham shirt. A touch of coral chevron for a modern touch and it's a card that's a little bit country. 


Happy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I love your take on the CASology cue. This is a perfect jeans and gingham shirt card! Perfect ribbon too. Great card, Amanda. Have a great weekend. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I'm a Wisconsin girl too...whereabouts are you? I'm in Racine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, I agree wholeheartedly! The hexagons with their pretty country patterns and the chevron ribbon fit the COUNTRY cue perfectly! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card makes me think of a quilt, which is very country! Love the colours and that beautiful bow! Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete