Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hello Lovely

Going back to school after Spring Break was hard this week, especially since the sun and weather decided to improve since we were off. I think Mother Nature knew that it would get those preteens all riled up to see the sun and not be able to enjoy it. 

I honor of the beautiful weather, I decided to whip up a spring inspired card. I was excited to mash together supplies from both Stampin' Up and Papertrey Ink. I used the Watercolor Wonder DSP along with Coastal Cabana, Apricot Appeal, and Primrose Petals ink and cardstock from SU and I got to play with Papertrey Ink's Wet Paint stamp set. It is too cool!

This all meshed together to match two challenges this week:





for this sunshiny card! Hey Spring is finally here!



3 comments:

  1. Great colors and love those sequins! Hello to spring- yea! TFS with the Friday Mashup this week;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, you've used some pretty colors together, and I love that it's so clean and simple. Thanks for joining us this week at the Friday Mashup.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice CAS card, the rhinestones add a nice touch!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete