Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Party Felt Bunting Banner

The sunshine today gave me inspiration to make something beautiful. I'm trying to get a head start on Owen's birthday party decor. I've been obsessed with fabric bunting for quite awhile. I even made some for Owen's first birthday, which now adorns my classroom at school. I very well could have used the same bunting banner again this year, but I thought I would branch out and try something new this time. 



I found this heavy duty gray felt at the fabric store and I have a ton of scraps from sewing projects. At first I thought about doing Owen's name, but thought "Party" might have more uses between my sister and I. Overall this project couldn't have been simplier. I can't wait to make more and maybe even sell a few!


Happy sewing and crafting my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment