Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Wonderful Friend

Mother Nature obviously didn't get my previous message because it is snowing today. I was so happy because the last of our snow melted yesterday when it was in the upper 50's. I guess that is what I get for living in Wisconsin. 

The weather has given me an excuse to craft (like I needed one) and I put together this pretty little card with inspiration from Poppy Sketches #1.


I used a variety of leftover materials to put this together and off course some big sequins. 


A sweet and simple card for using in a moments notice. I love having cards like this on hand that can be used for a variety of occasions. 

8 comments:

  1. Amanda, thank you playing with us at Poppy Sketches, your card is darling, I love those big sequins they really make the card pop!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great clean and simple design! Love the sparkle from the big gold sequins. Thanks for joining us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet Amanda! I love that rik rak!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, love those big sequins...what crafter wouldn't?! Your card is wonderful!
    Thanks for joining us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Love the addition of the big sequins. Thanks for joining us at Poppy Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely and the sequins are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing along...LOVE the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful take on Poppy Sketch #1! Those big sequins are FABULOUS! Thanks for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete