Sunday, February 16, 2014

Best Wishes...Foxy!

Back again today with a combination of amazing challenges. Owen is down for a nap which means Mama gets to make some cards. 

Pals Paper Arts #191 provided the color palette (which I must admit, I was a bit scared about)



Fusion Card Challenge #4 gave me the beautiful layout


and CAS-ual Fridays #128 provided a bit of extra inspiration to finish my design off. 



In the end I feel like this very clean card with pops of Pumpkin and Gumball Green are just what the winter doctor orders. I have always been in love with Fox & Friends so the sweet fox was a perfect addition. The wood grain embossing adds an element of depth without going too crazy. The little slide button also adds a touch of metal for the eye to look at. I'm in love!


6 comments:

  1. Love that little fox! And the slide is a nice addition! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fusion of all the challenges, Amanda! Such a cute fox with your white woodgrain. Thanks so much for joining CAS-ual Fridays AND the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little fox! He really pops on the white wood grain background! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute Amanda! I love that sweet little fox! Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete