Thursday, February 27, 2014

Super Simple Thinking of You

I am all about cards that take no time at all to create. I am a big fan of CAS cards: clean and simple, so today's fits right up my ally. 

I used the color combo from Color Throwdown #281 (which I must admit I was very nervous about)




to make this little beauty. 


I punch out a partial circle and backed it with some Tangerine colored paper from the Retro Fresh DSP. I stole a hexagon from the Afternoon Tea DSP and plopped a black button on top. Last, but not least, I cut out a Black flag and embossed my sentiment in white embossing powder. Keeping the rest of the card white and open makes these colors less intimidating and gives the card the punch it needs. 


2 comments:

  1. You rocked the colors and the sketch! Great CAS card! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your take on the sketch and you have used the colors perfectly!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete