Sunday, February 2, 2014

Little Bit of Love

Valentine's Day is coming soon and I actually not that big of a fan. For the most part I would rather my husband and love ones save their money on candy, stuffed animals, or flowers because I think love should be celebrated everyday, not just of February 14th! (Stepping off my soap box...)

I will say though that I liked playing with Colour Q's Valentine colors in Challenge #226 


and Fusion Challenge #3 gave me a super clean card layout with made love be the focus on this card.


I used my new Geometrical stamp set and triangle punch and just a bit of twine so pull this card together. 


I liked it so much, I changed the colors and sentiment for a fun, gender neutral birthday card. 



5 comments:

  1. Lovely combo of challenges...loving all that white space with the pops of colour! Have to agree with you about Valentines...there won't be any money spent on presents in this house! Thanks for joining in at Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those fun triangle designs ... so many possibilities ... so glad you joined us at the Fusion Card Valentine Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute design for a quick and easy card! Love the dab of neutral twine you added, too! The FUSION card looks great, but that second color combo is awfully pretty, also! THanks so much for playing along at FUSION…delighted to have you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, Amanda. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool use of trendy triangles! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete