Friday, February 7, 2014

Look Who's 5: Birthday Card for Austin

Austin is my oldest nephew and a favorite. He is so snuggly and caring. He is also really good to Owen. I love him so. This March he will be turning 5...I can't believe it! I remember holding that little munchkin in my arms on the day he was born. It's hard to believe that he is growing so old so quickly. 

I found this sweet color palette from My Favorite Things and I knew needed to be for an Austin card. He is so bright and happy. I used Kraft, Daffodil, and Coastal Cabana. 


I love everything about this card, EXCEPT my handwriting on it. I usually love my handwriting, but something about this doesn't look quite finished, so it will have to do until I find the perfect stamped sentiment. My Austin deserves the best after all!


Happy Weekend everyone!


1 comment: