Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hugs & Kisses


As I said in a previous post, I'm not really into Valentine's Day, but I am really into Cas-ology's AND Challenge. It was the perfect challenge to showcase some sweetness without having to go all Valentine's Day on it. 


I joined this idea with Retro Sketches Challenge #101


and Cas-ual Fridays Challenge #127 Over the Edge for a fun little card. 


I am in love with this Sweet Sorbet DSP and the little wooden accent pieces add a bit of whimsy. 


Hope you had a great weekend. 

 

2 comments:

  1. You really made these Stampin up! images shine!! I just received this set and haven't yet dabbled with it, this makes me want to tonight!!! Yess.... Maybe.. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love your wooden accents! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete