Saturday, February 1, 2014

Simple Thank You

The more and more I craft, the more I notice that I like to keep it simple. Maybe this is why I am drawn to so many CAS challenges. 

I made this card based off of the the sketch from Retro Sketches Challenge #99, but unfortunately missed the deadline to upload and connect with them. No worries though. 


The other inspiration came from CAS-ology's Purple Challenge


Now purple is my husband'd favorite color, but not really my cup of tea. Although I did find this pretty piece of Wisteria DSP from the Afternoon Tea collection and a pretty punched out "thank you" from PTI in Eggplant and you have a pretty and simple card ready for giving. 



1 comment:

  1. Amanda, this is a great sketch to work with and your colors are great! I love this card design and would definitely turn to this again for future cards. Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete