Saturday, February 8, 2014

You & Me

I made a card inspired by Pals Paper Arts Color Combo Challenge #190 this week


and Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #122 provided a simple and clean layout

and Cas-ology's AND challenge. 


Although I contemplated for a while whether this really qualified as a CAS card, I decided that it did because why shouldn't it?


Countless Sayings 2 provided the quaint "You & Me" phrase while many of the items to make this card came directly from the Sale-a-Bration catalog which I got for free when spending $50. I used the Dots embossing folder to make the background. I also used the Petals Parade stamp set to create my own little gray DSP. I'm a big fan of sequins right now and I picked these up from Archiver's when they were 30% off. 


3 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of an ampersand and this one is particularly gorgeous! Love your card and the sequins set it off perfectly! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Love the scattering of sequins! Perfect combo of,challenges! So,glad you joined us at PPA and FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the textures and variety of products that you used on this card!

    ReplyDelete