Sunday, July 14, 2013

Birthday Weekend...Another One Joins the 30 Club!

Today is a super special day. My little sister turns 30! Let me just tell you a couple things I absolutely love about my sister. How about a top 10 list...

10. She makes me laugh all the time. We have stupid jokes and stories and I love every one of them!
9. She is a great mom and aunt. 
8. She is super thrifty (especially at the grocery store.)
7. She would do anything to help someone. She's super caring and compassionate. 
6. She always comes to my rescue when I need her (moth in the bathroom or decorations for a party)
5. She is resourceful and full of knowledge. I can always ask her questions and she is there with an answer.
4. She is an amazing cook. Thanks for always letting me eat over! :)
3. She is crafty and has a lot of great ideas. 
2. She is a great listener (when you need to vent, or just want to chat.)
1. She is the best sister and best friend I could ever ask for!

Here is the birthday card I made for her. I was really excited about this one. I like how simple, but beautiful this card is. 


My hubby, Nick, had his birthday yesterday so we always celebrate together. It was too darn hot and I was too darn lazy to make a cake for them so I resorted to a DQ cake. Nothing wrong with a little ice cream cake on a hot day. 



Here is the birthday card I made for Nick. 


Happy Birthday to two of the most important and special people in my life. I love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment