Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Color Throwdown Challenge #250


I am trying to find any excuse to be crafty and making cards seems to cure that itch lately. Once Owen lays down for a nap, I have the urge to do something, anything. Most of the time I'm scouring Pinterest for a few hours and then regret not doing something more after he wakes up. 

I have done some Color Throwdown challenges in the past, but stumbled back upon their page this week. Guess what? It's their 250th challenge! That's 5 whole years or color challenges. I decided to participate, even though the color combo was a bit wild for me. Click the link to see other CTD250 card challenges. 


Here is what I came up with. I really like the paper doilies. I think it takes a bit of harshness away from the bright colors. I probably should have added an embellishment or something, but I always get nervous about adding too much! 




1 comment:

  1. You rocked the colors! Darling card! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete