Thursday, July 11, 2013

Busy Weekend


This weekend is going to be busy. My sister-in-law is getting married on Friday, my hubby turns 32 on Saturday, I also have a baby shower to attend on Saturday, and my wonderful little sister celebrates the big 30 on Sunday! I have been in card making overload and even joked to Nick (the hubby) about how glad he should be that I can make cards instead of buying them. 

I have never been much of a fan of the Stamp-a-majig before. It always seemed too tedious to me, but then I got the Hello There and Mosaic Madness stamp sets and knew that there was no way I would ever be able to line those suckers up right. Therefore, my need of the Stamp-a-majig was born. 

Once I started to use it, I couldn't stop and it led me to creating two of the cards I needed for the weekend. The first is a very simple, yet sweet card for my sister-in-laws wedding. I love the champagne glasses from the Essential Events stamp set. It allowed me to add a little bling with rhinestones for the bubbles. Love!


The second card was created for the baby shower I am attending this weekend. Our dear friends John and Becky are having a little girl and the Essential Events set came to the rescue again with a cute little duck toy. I am in love with both these cards. I hope the recipients love them as much as I do.  


Now on to creating those birthday cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment